Tag Archives: teenagers
What the hell is wrong with our society?
(Let’s see how bored they are as they’re being butt-f*cked in prison…)
Please, someone, tell me what the heck is wrong with today’s youth!!! Oh wait, I think I have a good idea….
We can no longer give our kids a good, old-fashioned ass-whoopin’ as was acceptable back-in-the-day. And before you freak out – NO – I don’t mean a beating. I mean a spanking. Yes, there is a big difference, in case you weren’t already aware of that.
I remember once when I was about 16, I was a complete snotty little B and told my mom that I hated her. Loooord, child – She backhanded me across the mouth one good time, and I swear to you – I never uttered those words to her again. Ever. And no, I didn’t think she was the worst parent ever for it. I learned to respect her because of it.
We have got to keep control of our children, or they’ll turn out to be exactly like the idiots mentioned in the stories above. We wonder what’s wrong with our country. Well there you have it.
We have kids who get in trouble in school for being disrespectful morons, yet their parents are the first ones in the principal’s office raising hell because their bad-ass kid got in trouble for a perfectly legitimate reason.
Even the father of one of the hoodlum thugs who shot the jogger refuses to believe his son could have done something so horrendous, even though the kid showed absolutely no emotion in Court, nor did he claim to be not guilty. Um, hello?! Your kid is a murderer! And he deserves to be punished!
It used to bug the crap out of me that first person to come to my ex’s rescue every time he was arrested for domestic abuse of not only me, but several previous girlfriends and my kids, was one of his family members. He deserved to be arrested. How is it ever okay to bail him out of jail immediately and then blame the victim for “making him angry” and “pushing his buttons”?
And yet we wonder why our society is so screwed up?
People, please don’t misunderstand me – I am NOT saying to go and beat the crap out of your kids. There is a big difference between abuse and spanking/corporal punishment. Do NOT beat your kids. Do NOT abuse your kids. But yes, today’s kids need to be spanked just as much as we did when we were growing up. Look at us – we’re okay. We’re all pretty decent people. We’re not murderers or rapists or kidnappers or sex offenders. We’re just bloggers.
On a side note – Please join me in praying for the families of these victims. It’s a sad, sad world in which we live.
First, let me make this very clear to you before I go any further. I don’t like you.
Okay, now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, I have a few more things I need you to know.
1. You are only 13. That means you need to act like you’re only 13.
2. You don’t need to wear shorts that show off your hoo-hah. That should be a well-kept secret until you’re at least in college and preferably married.
3. You are a lady. Watch your mouth, and sound like one, too. Cursing every other word doesn’t make you sound cool. It makes you sound trashy.
4. Your duckface is ugly. Stop posting it all over Facebook.
5. You do not need to be using your phone in the middle of the night. Only whores need to do that, and hopefully you are not a whore yet.
6. Do not text my son anything relating to what you’d like to do to him. Because I promise you – your daddy will not like hearing about it.
7. You need to stop posting pictures in those shirts where your boobies are nearly popping out. Please, for the sake of all things good and holy, save something for prom night.
8. If you ask my son to go to the movies with you, you better plan on answering a 50-question test when you get home, regarding every single aspect of the movie. Including the last 30 seconds.
9. I know my son’s passwords… to everything. Phone, Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Linked in, Pinterest, everything. Just keep that in mind.
10. I know how to aim and shoot a weapon. Pretty well, in fact. Daddies aren’t the only ones with shotguns. Again, just a little something to keep in mind.
11. I will meet your parents before you ever step foot out of your house with my son. And I will have their phone number programmed in my phone.
12. Remember, I will share all pictures you send to my son on my public Facebook page if I need to.
13. Smart girls are more attractive than stupid hussies. Don’t play dumb. It’s not cute.
14. If you ever come over to “study” with my son, you’d better believe that all you will be doing is studying. And I will damn sure quiz you, so be prepared.
15. Getting pregnant will never be a retirement plan, so don’t even think about it. It will never be your ticket out of your home town. If you want him to stay with you forever, then just be a damn good girlfriend. When you’re both 20. Not 13.
Every trifling heifer who is constantly texting, calling, and messaging my 13-year-old son needs to read and understand this list first. And then, after each one of them is sure she understands it, she needs to come meet me – to my face – and introduce herself like a lady with proper manners and grammar. I just want to make sure they all know up front what to expect…
And now – just for gits and shiggles – these are some of the actual text messages I’ve received from said 13-year-old son. Enjoy!