I admit it – I have been slacking on my award posts. Now please know that this does not mean that I’m not super grateful. I most certainly am.
Akshita, from The Writer’s Nest was amazingly kind to me and nominated me for The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, which I was really excited about because I’ve never been given this one.
Here are the rules:
1. Display the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate 14 readers you appreciate over a period of seven days, all at once or little by little. Don’t forget to link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated!
Here are 14 of the readers I appreciate:
1. Twinkle Toes and Ninja Boy – The future POTUS? Definitely a possibility…
2. WAITING ON A WORD – I’d say she really likes to write! And I’m glad!
3. Topic Spill – Two kids? Loves football? A crush on Tim Tebow? Yes, yes, and yes!!!
4. Live2EatEat2Live Blog – Seeing as I am a lover of food myself, I appreciate The Mouse tremendously!
5. msCandaceMarie – I still just love her beautiful little family!
6. Luminous Blue – I still have not run across a blog with a more beautiful – and heartbreaking – back story.
7. mutteringheart – As you all know, God and music are what keep me going, too.
8. Tails from Paris – Always a guaranteed smile.
9. Valley Girl Gone Country – I swear she and I are kindred spirits.
10. Where Words Fail… – She’s stuck between staying young and becoming an adult – I can appreciate that in my denial of finally reaching my 30s!
11. Lisa Johnson Sawyer – She grew up with a strict disciplinarian mom, too. (That takes a special person, people!)
12. Carmela Snelbaker– She takes on many important roles: mom, grandma, and author.
13. Cowboys and Crossbones – My bucket list now includes hanging out with her… You know she must be cool!
14. IASoupMama – Smart. Funny. Sarcastic. Busy. Boy, can I appreciate her!
Congrats to all these amazing bloggers – You inspire me!!!
Thank you again, Akshita!