Today is International Left-Handers Day! And I’m a lefty, so I’m going to celebrate with a few beers tonight. In honor of the special occasion (and since we lefties are often left out and forgotten in most design plans and products), I leave you with these awesome statistics and, as always, great pictures!
Tag Archives: left-handed
I was shocked yesterday to learn that I’ve been nominated by The Girl Who Blogs for, you guessed it… another award!!! I mean, I know I’m awesome, but most other people aren’t as aware of that as I! I’m just kidding…
Kaela (one of my very favorite blogger-chicks) chose me as one of the recipients of the Bouquet of Three Award!
Here are the rules:
1. Proudly display the Award Certificate on your blog page!
2. Announce your win with a post. Be sure to link your post back to me as a “thank you” for the nomination.
3. Present up to 15 awards to fellow deserving bloggers.
4. Let them know you’ve nominated them for this awesome award.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are my Bouquet of Three Award nominees:
Cowboys and Crossbones – Her stories about her pussy, Ted, have me laughing so hard it hurts!
This Typing Makes Me Look Busy…. – She writes about everything from funny, drunken mishaps to her love of dance!
draliman on life – Drali is an amazingly funny blogger, and his DraliDoodles are awesome!
One man and his Mustang – Guys! He knows the difference between a 1964, 1964 ½, and 1965 Mustangs!!! That makes him my hero!
The Tousled Apostle – She is an English nerd (like me!), a proud Christian (like me!), a writer (like me!), and a musician (crap – not like me!) In other words, she’s incredibly talented!
And now for the 7 interesting things about myself:
1. My birthday is 7/11 – like the convenience store that sells the Slurpees.
2. My maiden name is Terwilliger – like Sideshow Bob’s on The Simpsons.
3. I’m originally from Middletown, New York. Nope – that’s not upstate, and it’s not in the City. (See where that red star is?) There are actually other places to NY.
4. My favorite animal is a panda. Nope, that’s not from the bear family, but actually the raccoon family.
5. I’m left-handed. That makes me a creative high achiever.
6. My favorite number is 17. Apparently this makes me intense, difficult to live with, hardworking, and compassionate. Since my first initial is A, I may become very wealthy. (Damn, I wish this stuff was true…) Check out the “meaning” of your favorite number here.
7. Both of my babies are February babies.
Thank you again, Kaela!!! I’m honored!