Whoop whoop! I got another award, guys! Valley Girl Gone Country nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much for the award, Jolene!!!
Now, on to the rules of this award:
1. Display the award on your page.
2. Announce your win with a post. Link back to your nominator as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to other deserving bloggers, and let them know you’ve nominated them.
4. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
As always, let get the 7 things out of the way first:
1. I am a master Googler, in case you haven’t already noticed.
2. The first concert I saw was the Backstreet Boys… back in like 1996 before they had any hits. The only song anyone somewhat knew was “Quit Playing Games with My Heart.” We didn’t even have to stand in line for autographs! (Nick was dreamy, by the way…)
3. We also saw INOJ in concert that summer. Does anyone remember her? [Now singing non-stop in my head: “Let me love you doooooown…”]
4. I smell all food and drinks before I eat or drink them. Don’t act like you don’t do that, too…
5. I read magazines from back to front, and I look at pictures online from right to left. This is my calendar:
6. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
7. I’ve never seen The Princess Bride.
And now… here are my 15 nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
8. Dani Alexis
10. The Leaking Boob
11. Keeping it Real
12. Outlaw Mama
Thank you again for the award, Jolene! I’m glad you like me again!
I like you, too. In fact, I like you so much that I’m awarding you with the Medal of Awesomeness!
Here’s how this award works:
1. [Proudly] display the Medal of Awesomeness on your page.
2. Give a shout out to your nominator.
3. Nominate one of your favorite fellow bloggers to receive the Medal of Awesomeness so he or she can be as awesome as you.
4. Tell us 20 song lines or lyrics that best describe you/your life.
5. Your lyrics cannot have any reference to cats. None.