This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, who then share their favorite bloggers with their viewers. Unfortunately, I still have less than 200 followers, but maybe by the next time someone wants to nominate me, they won’t be able to because I’ll be way over 200 by that point. Yeah. That sounds about right.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you.
3. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
I’ll start with my answers to “Fusterated’s” questions. (I love this happy accident, by the way.)
1. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how much do you enjoy blogging? Ten, without a doubt. Blogging is better therapy than anything I know of. And it’s introduced me to other amazingly abnormal people who are much like myself.
2. How do you choose which blogs to follow? I always look to see who my favorite bloggers are following. Their taste in bloggers is pretty impressive. I also read other bloggers’ comments – they tell me a lot about their personalities.
3. Do you prefer green or blue in general? Blue. It’s actually one of my favorite colors.
4. Do you believe in soul mates, why or why not? I don’t. Every time I think I’ve met him, I’m proven horribly wrong. As I’ve shared before, it amazes that a person as intelligent as myself can have such bad judgment!
5. If you could travel anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you go and why? To St. Croix. Who ever said Disney was the greatest place on Earth?
6. Would you rather live by a body of water or on the Plains? WATER!!! I’m a beach bum and could never live anywhere that’s not near the beach. Be jealous, Don. Be very jealous.
7. Why did you choose WordPress? Haha. It was the first blogging site that popped up in my Google search. I knew NOTHING about blogging. Nothing. I’m glad The Google did, though.
8. Are there aliens? Yes. And they steal socks from my dryer.
9. Do you believe in a higher power? I do. I’m a very unapologetic Christian.
10. Do you expect to blog for the rest of your life or is it until you get super burned out? I plan to blog until my smart phone becomes smarter than I am, and I can no longer figure out how to use it. I can’t imagine ever getting burned out. If I stop blogging, I’m likely to kill someone…
Now it’s time for 11 random facts about myself. You all already know I’m kind of crazy, so I’ll skip that one.
1. I’m addicted to those ridiculous ghost story shows. They’re like a train wreck that I can’t look away from.
2. When someone adds me as a Facebook friend, I stalk them look through all of their photo albums. Just to make sure I know who I’m becoming friends with, of course.
3. I hate peanut butter. But Nutella is an entirely different story.
4. I can’t whistle. Not even a little. It just sounds like I’m trying to blow out birthday candles.
5. I love love love long-sleeved t-shirts.
6. I played the trumpet in middle school. (No band nerd jokes allowed…)
7. I ran track in high school. (Thus, the reason I now have amazing legs. Just saying.)
8. You make me feel like I’ve been locked out of heaven.
9. My favorite TV show is Sons of Anarchy. And Jax is my boyfriend.
10. I love graphic novels. (They’re not comic books, you a**hole!)
11. I will only drive a Ford.
My nominees for the Liebster Award:
1. The Girl Who Blogs – I love everything about Kaela. Seriously, there’s not a post she’s written that I haven’t loved.
2. RePrEsSeD ExPrEsSiOnS – She’s always so positive, and I love that she takes the time to recommend her favorite bloggers based on your interests.
3. journey FULL OF LIFE – Little Braxton is a miracle, and Vanessa does an amazing job parenting a child with special needs. She’s an inspiration to all parents.
4. Dad, it’s OK! – I can’t wait to watch as his little family grows and to hear all about his upcoming adventures and changes. The only thing I don’t like is the fact that he’s a Puppy Dawg fan. Arden, I bet you love him already!
5. Andrea’s Metamorphercise – She runs and runs and runs some more. It’s amazes me.
6. bringing words to life – He’s a self-published poet. I couldn’t write poetry if I tried. He was also in the Royal Navy. That’s pretty badass.
7. Fierce but Cute – Dog pictures… what’s not to love?
8. hippie cahier – She’s a former English teacher, so that automatically makes her cool. She’s also reached the point in her life that she’s not a raging ball of irritation like I am. I hope I can reach that point some day.
9. Koke’s Journal – Filet mignon and brownies? Yes, please.
10. Life Happens – Her favorite food is watermelon. Mine too. Yu-uu-umy!!!
11. The She Chronicles – She’s brutally transparent. I love that.
And now, for your questions:
1. What’s your favorite animal?
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
3. Favorite song lyrics?
4. What’s your favorite game show of all time?
5. East coast or West coast?
6. What’s your favorite website?
7. Thunderstorms: love them or hate them?
8. Do you remember your dreams?
9. What was your first car?
10. How do you like your eggs?
11. What are you scared of?
Thank you again, frustratedreader. You’re the best!